We are growing and need a
Junior Media Designer (m/f)
for our European Headquarters near Stuttgart/Germany
We are looking for a passionate and motivated media designer to help us achieve our goals. The right person will ideally be in involved and/ or interested in MX and/ or MTB personally or have an understanding of our markets or similar outdoor or extreme sports. If not, then they will understand the passion involved in our business and industry andbe keen to become deeply involved in our sports.
We are looking for a junior media designer who has all the relevant skills and experience and who is looking to develop these skills further by working on exciting digital and print campaigns with talented and passionate colleagues.
Working directly with our Digital Marketing Manger and alongside our Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for developing and executing projects such as:
- Digital newsletters
- Social media campaigns
- Updating websites
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Creative design background, education, experience and training
- In depth knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design, Dreamweaver, CMS e.g. WordPress
- Understanding of digital campaigns to cover web, social media and ecomms
- Working knowledge of tracking and statistical analysis, e.g. Google Anayltics
- Working knowledge of emailer programmes, e.g. Mailchimp, Supermailer
- Fluent in English and German
Initially the role will be working on print and digital projects. Everyone at O’Neal has the chance to get involved in many different projects in the business. Whilst we are looking primarily for a designer, there will also be opportunities to work on other projects such as events, PR and sponsorship.
HOW TO APPLY
Via email with CV/ portfolio, salary requirements, admission date and covering letter to: John Firth, Head of Marketing: email@example.com
31st March 2017