European Export Area Manager (m/f)
The role will be based near Stuttgart in Germany with extensive travel within Europe and potentially further afield.
Working directly with our Head of Export Sales this role will be responsible for developing and executing projects such as:
- Office based management of European Markets
- Managing regular sales and pre-ordering activity
- Visiting customers in their markets to perform sales activities and assist them with their sales strategies.
- Research, selection and acquisition of potential new customers.
- Preparation and development of all the documentation for sales campaigns.
- At O’Neal we do not pigeon-hole people into single roles.
We expect individuals to act on their own initiative and bring entrepreneurial flair to their role. There will be the opportunity to become actively involved in:
- Product range plannin
- Sales forecastin
- Pricing wor
- Marketing support programs for customer
- Support of customer with their sales campaigns
- Provide market and competitor analysis information to the business
- Participation and active cooperation in international trade shows and other events
- Provide product and sales feedback to our Product Development Team.
- Commercial education and/or extensive experience in similar role
- Experience in managing dealers/distributor
- Experience in Sport or Outdoor export industry is an advantag
- Good numeracy with a good grasp of Excel and financial planning/forecastin
- Excellent communicative and administrative skill
- As interest in and/or participation in in Outdoor Sports would be an advantag
- Prepared to trave
- Fluent in English, with competence in the other languages an advantage.
This role will be working in a dynamic, creative, multilingual environment. We live and breathe the lifestyle and the spirit of the O’Neal brand.
HOW TO APPLY
Via email with CV/ portfolio, salary requirements, admission date and covering letter to:
Monika Magduschewski, Head of HR:
30th June 2018
À l`intention des agences de recrutement:
nous n`acceptons pas de CV provenant d`agences sans que la demande en ait été faite. Merci de ne pas soumettre de candidatures spontanées par le biais de nos annonces, en contactant des employés de O`Neal Europe. O`Neal Europe ne peut en aucun cas être tenu responsable des frais occasionnés par des candidatures spontanées.
Bien que nous n’ayons pas de poste à pourvoir, nous recherchons toujours des personnes motivées, créatives, enthousiastes, souhaitant faire partie de notre équipe.
Pour une candidature spontanée, merci de contacter :
O`Neal Europe GmbH & Co. KG