Become a part of the O‘NEAL success story – become OneOfUs
Business Unit/B2R Manager (m/f/d)
O’NEAL is a Californian brand and among the top three brands worldwide in the motocross and mountain biking with offices in Camarillo Springs (USA), Eastern Creek (AUS) and Changsha (CN). Our Europe and Asia operation is based in Vaihingen/Enz in the greater Stuttgart area. We produce and sell under the brand name O‘NEAL protective gear such as helmets, goggles, protectors, shoes and boots as well as technical garments for the off-and on-road motorcycle and mountain bike markets. On the MTB side we created and still own and develop the AZONIC brand of MTB components.
At O‘NEAL we stand for professionalism, goal-driven actions, transparency, direct communication, loyalty, commitment, honesty and passion for what we do.
We are searching for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Business Unit Manager to set up and manage our Business to Rider (B2R) sales and marketing channel in our headquarter in Vaihingen/Enz, Germany.
The primary purpose of the Business Unit/B2R Manager is to implement and manage our grassroot-channel “One of Us” in order to promote our brand through athletes within key regions across Europe in both MX and MTB. This grassroots marketing approach must be carefully implemented as a business model with revenue, profit and cost responsibility. You will be a key member of our marketing/sales team and have the goal to set up the B2R sales channel from scratch, starting with the implementation of a special B2R-website and related functionality. You will be in constant communication with selected local racers, teams and clubs and will also be responsible for the social media promotion of these riders.
- Build a database of key selected athletes and organize it for regular and ongoing communication
- Coordinate with IT & E-Commerce departments to create best possible user experience for our team riders
- Grow the entire athlete program in both revenue and visibility to help better promote the brand in all regions
- Thoughtfully assess riders needs to provide personalized pre-sales advice
- Take ownership of the rider experience – take action to solve problems and follow up, right to the end, ensuring riders are happy with the brand
- Attend and network at key local races and events to develop a support relationship with premium athletes who would best be suited to represent the brand
- Must be willing to help at company events with setup and breakdown of displays, operate activations and represent the brand in a positive manor
- Work with other internal departments to determine inventory levels and products in which to push to managed premium athletes
- Eventually implement and manage a product customization program (jerseys) allowing athletes to customize products for their specific use (name and number)
- Manage and integrate athletes based on their skill level and their social reach.
- Contract with each supported athlete on an annual basis.
- Assist the marketing team in direct target marketing and forward social reach use from premium supported athletes to the marketing team
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. A business mind. Self-organized. Drive. Creativity. Fast learner. Team player. Friendly. Loyal. Solution oriented. Positive attitude. We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult. We are looking for a digital native retail business enthusiast rather than a racing enthusiast – but a combination of both would be perfect.
- Have past experience/knowledge of the MX and MTB industry or any other action sport industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal politely and effectively with customer inquiries or complaints – patience is a must!
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record keeping and computer skills are required (Office 365, MSTeams, experience with ERP-programs)
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Organize information and provide clear communication to all team members
- Sales experience preferred
- Fluent English & German
What we offer you
- You can expect a challenging and interesting position in a dynamically growing, owner-managed company with an international focus within the sports industry
- You will be part of a highly motivated, young team in a pleasant and familiar working atmosphere
- You can look forward to working independently with modern, digital and innovative working methods and transparent processes
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes are part of our daily practice
- Your personal support from an „O‘NEAL buddy“ will make your start easier
- Free drinks and cooking facilities in the office
- Additional benefits include company car, laptop, Iphone, professional and extra curricula training opportunities (UDEMY), etc.
If this is exactly what motivates you and sounds like the place you’d like to work, then apply today!
Please send your application to:
Jürgen Schäffeler – email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies:
O`Neal Europe does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not send or apply unsolicited resumes to our job openings, O`Neal Europe employees or O`Neal Europe Sales Force colleagues. O`Neal Europe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Although we don`t have open positions, we are always looking for highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic people who want to become part of our team.
For initiative applications please contact:
O`Neal Europe GmbH & Co. KG