Be a part of O’Neal’s History
O’Neal is a Southern Californian MX and MTB brand that has been developing the highest quality clothing & protection for 45 years. We are one of top 5 brands in the market. We also own Azonic, Rock Hard, Moto XXX and Blur.
From Europe we control most of the Global Distribution, Marketing, Product Development, Finance & Logistics.
We are growing and need a
Head of Purchasing (m/f)
to help us achieve our vision of becoming one of the top 3 Global brands.
- Running our Global Purchasing & Supplier Management
- Driving efficiency & optimization through our Production Planning
- Contributing to our success with partners – on-time delivery, highest quality & best prices
- Working proactively to realize our ambitious sales planning & meet our delivery promises
- >5 years’ experience dealing with suppliers in Asia & purchasing cycles in related industries
- Exceptional production planning, forecasting, people management, project & product management
- Fluent English
- Qualified to degree level, ideally in a business-related field
- Prepared to travel (Asia/ USA)
- A personal affinity for MTB or MX & understanding of these markets
- Fluent/ competency in other European languages
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An experienced team player in a very customer-focused business, working with a passionate sales team who wants to conquer the market!
- Someone who takes responsibility from the start
- Commitment, time flexibility & a desire to drive continuous improvement
- Someone who motivates colleagues & business partners to be part of our vision
By email with salary requirements and admission date to: Thomas Schwarz (email@example.com)
To all recruitment agencies:
O`Neal Europe does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not send or apply unsolicited resumes to our job openings, O`Neal Europe employees or O`Neal Europe Sales Force colleagues. O`Neal Europe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Although we don`t have further open positions, we are always looking for highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic people who want to become part of our team.
For initiative applications please contact:
O`Neal Europe GmbH & Co. KG