Our global number 1 best-selling MTB helmet has been improved and updated with a brand-new shell alongside bold new race and art graphics. Packed full of features, the entry-level price is not reflected in the feature level offered by the helmet.
The O’NEAL Backflip helmet is constructed using a lightweight ABS shell and delivers full venting for improved aerodynamics and overall cooling. Using one outer shell and two different internal EPSs across the six sizes, you’re ensured a fit like no other. With a wide variety of graphics, we can safely say there is a Backflip helmet for all riders, all tastes.
FEATURES, VALUE AND SAFETY
- Multiple air vents for optimal ventilation and cooling
- Ultra-plush removable, sweat absorbing and washable padded inner liner
- Goggles rest securely in place on ridge at back of shell
- Height adjustable visor
- Exceeds EN1078 and ASTM safety standard for bicycle helmets
- Pre-installed with plastic break-away visor screws for improved safety in terms of crashing
- O’NEAL Fidlock® magnetic buckle (engineered in Germany) for easy, single-handed fastening and release, provides maximum security while riding
ABS shell construction | Comfortable regular fit | 1 outer shell | 2 main EPSs
CHECK OUT THE BACKFLIP HELMET V.22 IN ACTION:
SEARCHING FOR A MATCHING GOGGLE SETUP?