INTRODUCING THE PIKE HELMET
We set out 2 years ago to develop one of the best looking, safest and best fitting open-face MTB helmets on the market. The result, we think, delivers on our original aims.
Explore the O’NEAL PIKE Helmet with IPX® ACELLS in the O’Neal 3D Viewer:
GREAT LOOKS AND FIT
The compact 2-piece racing shell gives a well proportioned look as well as 2 outer shell sizes alongside our new 3D Multi-Positioning System giving a great fit. The adjust works up-down, front-rear and open-close giving what feels like a truly tailored fit for all head shapes and sizes.
The ratcheted visor allows on-the-fly adjustment and in the topmost position gives plenty of room to rest goggles when not being used, tucked safely under the visor but off the face.
SAFETY = PRIORITY
In the ACells version we have incorporated our IPX® ACells helmet impact protection system, giving increased protection against not only rotational impact but also low-speed impacts. Developed for our top-end Blade full-face helmet and now incorporated into the Pike, we genuinely believe this is one of the safest, if not the safest, helmets onto market. The ACells technology can also be retro-fitted very easily into all Pike models and colors.
As always the top-end spec. on the Pike is not reflected in the price and yet again we deliver all this at a very competitive price.
- Enduro/ Trail/ All Mountain helmet with in-mold technology for increased protection and energy dispersion
- Compact, two-piece racing shell with a high-quality finish
- Incorporating IPX® ACells helmet impact absorption technology optional available
- Ratcheted peak for on-the-fly angle adjustment
- Unique ‘Dual- Flow’ System with over-sized vents for improved and constant air circulation inside the helmet
- 3D Multi-Positioning System for perfect adjustment in 3 directions: up-down, front-rear, open-close
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy, single-handed fastening and release
- Accommodates goggles under peak when in top-most position and rest securely in place on ridge at back of shell
- Lightweight construction: polycarbonate shell, EPS liner
- Sweat-absorbing and removable washable inner liner
- Extended coverage at the back of the head
- Weight: 390g (±25g)
- Exceeds EN1078 safety standard for bicycle helmets
The O’Neal PIKE Helmet is available now:
Find out more about the IPX® Cells – the helmet impact absorption technology:
POPULAR BIKE CATEGORIES